The Global Wisdom Summit. A FREE Call to Wisdom – April 2nd-22nd 2015. Be curious enough to register and enter wisdom keepers’ knowledge :)
#What’s on my mind today : Highly recommend to register and follow the speaking schedule of the Global Wisdom Summit that runs from 2 nd April and ends April 16th!
For the first time, more than 30 of the world’s leading Wisdom Keepers have come together to help us remember some of history’s most valuable lessons, the importance of building bridges of understanding between generations, how to honor the wisdom and experience of our elders and include it once again in the critical decisions of our time and some valuable keys to living more consciously and aging wisely.
The valuable insights, unique perspectives and recommendations and the deeply felt and well-earned guidance shared by the participating luminaries will touch your heart and inspire you to remember that it is never too late or too soon to live the authentic life you were born to live and to sing the unique note that you, and only you, can sing in the ‘great song’ that is life.
Speakers include : Jean Houston, Thomas Moore, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Gregg Braden, Ken Wilber, Marianne Williamson, Gail Sheehy, Ervin Laszlo, John Gray, Raymond Moody, Don Miguel Ruiz, Joan Borysenko, Andrew Harvey, Neale Donald Walsch, Dr. Roger Teel, Deana Metzger, Dannion Brinkley, Stan Grof, Sonia Choquette, Michael Meade, Caroline Myss and many others.
Register HERE and see the full list of amazing speakers.
Full SCHEDULE looks pretty amazing! ( link from my email box upon registering ).
I highly encourage you to schedule out some time to listen to these powerful messages offered by more than 30 of the leading Wisdom Keepers of our time. The summit broadcasts from April 2nd-16th which you can access from your computer, skype, or via telephone. Each broadcast has a free 48 hour replay and then is taken down and added to our upgrade section.
Here’s What You Can Expect to Learn During this Empowering FREE Global Event
- The role of intimacy in healing your life and your relationships
- The importance of the new normal and the power of resilience
- The hero’s journey and its power to transform us and the world
- The gift of uncovering your genius in your life
- The value of finding a true and meaningful religion of one’s own
- The need for Earth based wisdom in meeting the challenges of our time
- The need to build new forms of global community based on cooperation and collaboration
- The value of building bridges of understanding across generations
- The indisputable value of becoming who you were born to be
- The importance of letting your intuition guide you to greater fulfillment and flow
- The importance of taking risks and the ability to turn obstacles into opportunities
- The understanding that it’s never too soon or too late to live your dream
- The value of the law of divine compensation and surrender
- The healing value of working in support of the greater good
- The path of wisdom and its role in recovering from addiction
- The path warriors can take to heal the wounds of war
- The essential keys to reducing stress in a hyper-world
- The need to reclaim our spiritual voices as citizens and heal the soul of the world
- The path to eliminating illusions and misconceptions about God
- The significance of lighting the flame of peace, passion and bliss
- The importance of listening to and honoring the wisdom of the earth
- The journey to explore ‘one mind’ and why it matters
- The path to conscious evolution
- The gift of understanding the inner revolution
- The essential impact diet has on your life and your well-being
- The reasons to explore a return to love
- The importance of understanding the wisdom of indigenous cultures ……
Continue reading “The Global Wisdom Summit. A FREE Call to Wisdom – April 2nd-22nd 2015. Be curious enough to register and enter wisdom keepers’ knowledge :)”